About the Service
Our team of fully-trained technicians can service and calibrate ALL brands of pipette: single and multi-channel, manual and electronic, repeaters, pipette controllers and bottle-top dispensers. STARLAB is a UKAS accredited laboratory (4296) so you can be sure our staff are competent and fully trained, that our instruments are calibrated and properly maintained, and our work is carried out in the correct conditions.
We provide a UK-wide service via mail-in, or minimise pipette down-time with an on-site clinic:
Mail-in pipette servicing
- Convenient service, as and when you need it
- Quick turnaround
On-site pipette servicing
- Pre-clinic consultation to tailor each clinic to individual needs
- Clinic scheduling service available for large clinics
- Certificates provided electronically at the of the clinic
- Service report provided of all pipettes serviced by serial number,
the service level carried out and any spare parts fitted
- Post clinic consultation to ensure service satisfaction
Contact your local Account Manager or 01908 283810 to discuss your servicing requirements.
It's the little extras that make the difference!
STARLAB prides itself on being an innovative and customer-focused company that provides our customers with an excellent service:
- Replacement parts and servicing is guaranteed for 6 months1)
- Customised Servicing is available; you choose the specification, the number of readings per channel and the test points to suit. Just let us know what you require and we will provide a competitive quote.
- No hidden costs! We will always contact you for authorisation before replacing any major / expensive parts
- After care service – we are available at any time with help and advice on any pipetting issue or quality specification questions
For any query regarding a pipette that has been mailed-in to our laboratory, please contact email@example.com
For general servicing enquiries, to book a clinic or if you have a query regarding an existing clinic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01908 283810
1) Terms and conditions apply