Skirted PCR plates
- Approximate maximum capacity for all 96-well plates is 350 µl for standard height plates, or 200 µl for low-profile plates
- Available as natural, white or black plates. White plates are ideal for qPCR, giving optimal signal-to-noise ratio for fluorescent based assays. Black plates help to minimize light diffusion.
- Holes on sides for robotics handling
- Certified RNase, DNase, DNA and PCR Inhibitor free
- Supplied in resealable bags
STARLAB Skirted 96- and 384-Well PCR Plates feature a 15 mm high full skirt around the complete plate edge. The skirt provides an extremely high plate stability, which is beneficial specifically in automated "High-Throughput" applications. These type of plates offer the largest area for marking on edge of the plates e. g. by barcodes. STARLAB Skirted PCR Plates are available in standard or low profile format.
96-Well PCR Plate, Skirted, Low Profile (Case Size)
100 plates (10 packs × 10 plates)
|Free of endotoxins||yes|
|PCR inhibitor free||yes|